I was recently nominated and won the Sunshine Blogger Award by Heather Meguire, who is the proud owner of the blog: http://www.thethriftandthesavvy.com
Thanks so much Heather!
In case you are wondering, The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers who are positive, inspiring, and creative. I am excited to have been selected – and to know that others actually read my stuff! 🙂
How does it work?
Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them,
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Here are my answers to Heather’s questions:
If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
- Bora Bora
What is your favorite thing to cook for dinner?
How did you choose the title of your blog?
- It just came to me.
What is your favorite blog?
- I like Heather’s blog.
Who inspires you the most?
- Tony Robbins
What is your favorite dessert?
If you could only bring three items with you to an island for the next year, what would they be and why? 1) Lipstick 2) pictures of my family 3) food. It’s all a girl needs!!
- Pictures of my familyfood
- Food. It’s all a girl needs!!
What is the nicest thing you’ve done to pay-it-forward?
- I donated items at a hospital for parents whose children are sick.
Are you a dog or a cat person?
- Yes, love both.
What personality trait do you admire the most in others?
What is your dream job?
- I’m doing them! – blogging, vlogging, college lecturer and public speaking.
Here are my nominees:
- Deborah Nicholas @ http://countryheartandhome.com/
- Rosita Hall @ http://rositahall.com/blog/
- Reba Linker @ http://rebalinker.com/blog/
- Elayna Fernandez @ http://www.thepositivemom.com/
Here are my questions:
- How do you stay positive?
- What made you start blogging?
- Who inspires you most?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s your pet peeve?
- What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
- What’s the best advice anyone ever gave you?
- What’s one book you’d always recommend and why?
- British Invasion or American Pop?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, what city/country would you choose?
- What is one your favorite blogs?